This page forms part of our Freedom of Information Act Publication Scheme. It tells you about information that we publish routinely about "who we are and what we do". Please also refer to other sections of our Publication Scheme, which are listed at the bottom of this page.
How we fit into the NHS structure
- Information about the structure of the NHS in England is available from "About the NHS" pages of the NHS Choices website
- information about the roles and functions of Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Trust is available from the About Us section of this website.
- other information about our role and functions (e.g. our Standing Orders and Standing Financial Instructions) is regularly published within our Board Papers.
- Information about the structure of the Trust is available from the Board of Directors section of this website, as well as within our Annual Reports which contains information about the job roles in the Trust.
Trust Board members and other senior staff
- The names of the members of the Trust Board are available from the Board of Directors section of the website.
- Information about the salaries, benefits in kind and NHS pension entitlements of members of the Trust Board are available in our Annual Reports
- names of other senior clinicians and managers are also available from the Services section of this website.
Location and contact details for our main departments
- Information about our main departments is available from the Services section of this website.
Freedom of Information Act Publication Scheme
We publish information in the following classes:
Who we are and what we do
What we spend and how we spend it
What are our priorities and how are we doing
How we make decisions
Please follow the links above, or from the menu on the left, to view information in each class.