The Trust's Temporary Staffing Services Department (Trust Bank) operates a central staffing service that provides temporary workers to provide cover when there are staffing shortfalls, fluctuating workloads or requirements for additional resource.
Flexibility is the key to a healthy work life balance. Are you looking for work to fit in with your commitments or, alternatively, looking for a permanent position but not ready to commit yet? If you have answered yes to any of the above questions then temporary staffing could be just what you are looking for.
The Trust's Temporary Staffing Services Department (Bank Office) operates a central staffing service and is able to offer temporary, flexible work to Nurses, Health Care Support Workers, Allied Health Professionals, Administration and Clerical and Ancillary staff.
Once you've joined our staff bank you'll need to work a minimum of one shift every 20 weeks to maintain your bank post.
Bank Roles Available
We are looking for a wide range of individuals to join our Bank. Some of the many roles we recruit to include:
- Catering Assistants
- Dental Nurses
- District Nurses
- Health Care Support Workers
- Health Visitors
- Learning Disabilities Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Prison Nurses
- Registered General Nurses
- School Nurses
- Speech & Language Therapists
If you're interested in any of these roles, please get in touch: email@example.com
Benefits of Bank Roles
Temporary staff contribute to the Trust's ability to maintain optimum staffing levels by covering staffing shortfalls and fluctuating workloads, in order to maintain service delivery and deliver high quality patient care.
Benefits for staff include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Book shifts online
- Flexible working arrangements and varied start times to suit your personal requirements
- The opportunity to work in various wards and departments to gain knowledge and experience
- Access to the NHS Pension scheme
- Occupational Health advisory service
- Free uniform (where applicable)
- Paid mandatory training
- Essential to role training
- Access to Trust training via learning and development and professional development
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Claiming mileage for bank work
Once logged into Employee Online:
- In 'Posting,' select the appropriate Bank assignment (if you have multiple assignments).
- In 'Approving Unit,' select the appropriate unit/ward you worked on the Bank (if you leave it as Bank, it will not get paid). To identify the correct unit, please refer to the unit name on your Roster Calendar in Employee Online.
- In 'Mileage' section, click on 'New Expense' and in 'Expense Type,' select the 'Complex Business Mileage option.'
- The first journey will start from the first clinic/patient/base visited, so this address will be entered in the first from box.