Birmingham Dental Hospital and School of Dentistry
5 Mill Pool Way
For patients of the hospital or community dental service, please call the relevant booking centre below for appointment or referral related queries:
- Birmingham Dental Hospital Booking Team - 0121 466 5555
- Community Dental Services Booking Team - 0121 466 7610
- Press option 1 for Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine and General Anaesthetic.
- Press option 2 for Paediatrics and Orthodontics.
- Press option 3 for Restorative, Periodontology, Prosthetics, Endodontics and Student Appointments, including Clinical Practice.
Opening times: 8.45 am to 4.40 pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
Please note that, after 4.40 pm, your call will be terminated; please call back on the next working day.
Community clinic directory
Birmingham Dental Hospital is a specialist, referral-based service. For urgent care options, please contact your local dentist or NHS 111 for advice.
To get help from NHS 111, you can:
- go to 111.nhs.uk (for people aged 5 and over only)
- call 111
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you’re deaf and want to use the phone service, you can use the NHS 111 (British Sign Language) interpreter service available in your country.